E-FLY Innovation Activity hosted its first external event for key stakeholders from Critical Infrastructure Operators and Owners, Managed Surveillance Companies, IT Providers, UAV providers, among others, on the 24th of July, at the premises of EIT Digital Madrid Node.
The event included presentations about E-FLY features, innovation and other topics related to the inspection and monitoring of critical infrastructures by external speakers, and concluded with an interactive Q&A session where the 34 attendees actively participated to list the current challenges they deal with for the inspection of their infrastructures and discussed about the potential benefits of a solution such as E-FLY.
Consult and download the presentations below:
- E-FLY | Enhancing UAB-Based Inspection Through Edge and Cloud Computing, by Ana Juan Ferrer, Head of the Next Generation Cloud Lab at Atos Research and Innovation
- E-FLY | Demo and lessons learned, by Jose Ramón Martinez Salio, Senior Research Technologist at Atos Research and Innovation
- At the forefront of the use of drones in industrial applications, by Miguel Perez, CEO at Aerotools
- Critical Infrastructures Inspections | Challenges and opportunities, by Alvaro Garcia, Researcher of the Intelligent Information Systems Unit (SII) at IK4 TEKNIKER
- Ferrovial Use Case, by Cristina Aragón, Innovation Project Manager at Ferrovial